My philosophy for a happy life | Sam Berns | TEDxMidAtlantic





"Around here... we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things." - Walt Disney



"I always try to have something to look forward to. Something to strive for, to make my life richer. It doesn't have to be big. It could be anything from looking forward to the next comic book to come out. To the next family vacation, or hanging out with my friends. To going to the next high school football game. However all of these things keep me focused and let me know that there is a bright future ahead. And may get me through some difficult times that may happen. Now this mentality includes staying in a forward thinking state of mind. I try hard not to waste energy feeling badly for myself because when i do i get stuck in a paradox where there's no room for any happiness or any other emotion. Now it's not that i ignore when i'm feeling badly, i kinda accept it, i let it in . So i can acknowledge it and i do what i do to accept it."
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.