Nothing's real until you let go completely.



With blogger you are able to control which posts are private (saved as drafts) and which you actually post.  About two year ago I went through this blog and took off anything that wasn't "Vinci-related" which was more than half the contents. I've also used this blog as a quazi-journal, slash place to post lyrics and other things that even If I didn't post publicly I kept as drafts to remember something.

Since i'm winding down/ up towards publishing my book - which almost means publishing all the stuff that didn't get included, which out numbers it 1000 fold - I figured this would be a good place to start.

This blog was following along with the writing process and the trials and tribulations I was going through at the time - which ironically were exactly what I would NOT post. But since I finally feel that I can look at those as being 'past' rather than something that is still apart of me - it's more interesting than embarrassing. I feel a little sorry for myself but in the same way that I felt looking back at journals from high school - I don't even really know who that was - even though he was me? -
A concept i'll be including in my book or at least in the "interjections' will be exactly that - who are we? Who are we as we change? Where does that person go? It's not something you may think about too often but when you've documented your life in obsessive detail (even what is posted here is a faction of what i write) it's something unavoidable - which i've tried to do by keeping most of this blog saved as a draft.

Instead of taking the time to go through all 800+ drafts that I just made public - one by one and deciding what to post and what not to - I just said fuck it and posted them all. I'll go back as I can and edit cause I honestly don't know what I wrote. It's probably better motivation to do something to post it first anyways. So enjoy some crazy drunk and emotionally retarded past posts. Readers, if there are any of you left.

and I don't know
I could crash and burn but maybe
At the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me
So I won't worry about my timing, I want to get it right
No comparing, second guessing,
 no not this time"
-Sober
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro