Budgie in a Coconut


Danny is obsessed with this coconut contraption. I was pretty sure she would like it but wasn't' sure she would actually go inside it. She does all the time and takes naps in it. For the first couple day she wouldn't' even get off of it except to eat and go to bed. 










Since she liked (loved) it so much I decided to get her a bigger bridge and move her 'cage' to the other side of my desk against the wall. I also got her some more fake plants.It's got about 8 different levels. It looks a lot nicer and work much better in the corner. I also like having my computer monitors moved - it makes my whole room feel like it's new.


Before
After









It's Danny approved! 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.