Today


Cool opening doors.

 The Chevy Corvette Stingray that the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) is going to drive in the new Captain America: Winter Soldier Movie



  • 800,000 year old human foot prints are found. 


An Imaginary City by Gilles Trehin an Autistic Savant called urville.com














I happened upon that when I was searching for  Stephen Wiltshire' drawing a map of Rome from memory after seeing it once. 




I was looking for that because of some of the comments on an image I posted on my instagram about Leonardo's Map of Imola. How was he able to achieve such precision? In my book I theorize that he could have been slightly (?) autistic and this would be only one example.


 - 

This older blog posts has some more info and a strange coincidence.





Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.