Numb - Usher





"They say life is a battlefield

I say bring it on!

If you wanna know how I feel

Live it till it's gone
I'm just saying that what don't kill 
only makes you strong
If you don't recognize what is real
Then forever is a long, long, long



Timeeee


 Some things never change
 (here we go again)

Feel like i'm losing my mind

Shake it off, let it go
 I don't care anymore
Just go numb
You never know until you let it go
Let's go numbbbbb



I can feel you now



Keep on doing the same old thing

And you expect to change

Well is that really insanity?
Or just a losers' game

I only trust in the things I feel
Some may say that's
 strange
You better recognize what is real
Cause forever is a long, long long 


time



I can feel you now

I can feel you now

I can feel you now
I can feel you now



But you can't feel it do ya?



Shake it off, let it go
 I don't care anymore



I can feel you now

I can feel you now

I can feel you now



Can you feel it?"



Usher - Numb




Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.