Ancient X-Files: The Mona Lisa Code (Preview)

Da Vinci & Mona LisaThis all started when I read that Leonardo's self portrait aligned with the Mona Lisa. I thought that was strange so I tried to see if they really did align. As I was working with the images I started to realize there was more to it - they seemed to "combine". Since I studied digital media I was able to manipulate and enhance the images in a unique way. A way that wouldn't have been possible until the advent of modern technology. Not to mention access to Leonardo's art and journals.

"Science is the observation of things possible, whether present or past. Prescience is the knowledge of things which may come to pass, though but slowly." - Leonardo

I didn't understand how someone from 500 years ago was able to do all this so I started to read his journals and re-search him. After years and years of studying and working with his art and journals I started to realize that he had left behind directions for someone to see his art correctly. I was noticing a lot of coincidences that seemed to be more like clues.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” -Leonardo.

The following is what i've discovered about the Mona Lisa, the most famous painting in the world, by the world's greatest genius!



This animation shows all four faces combining.







The following sketches are from Leonardo's journals. They show that he had considered the idea of the superimposition of faces. If you were to change the orientation of the sketches and view them from the front - they would become one image/face. This can be achieved without the use of modern technology... by crossing two images over on each other with your eyes. (The effect is enhanced when it's seen that way due to the alternating left and right eye dominance.)










 More @ Itsjustlife.com & "Discovering Da Vinci's Daughter" is coming soon! 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.