100,000 AD

Thank you fellow readers, this blog just crossed 100,000 views!







"Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason." - Leonardo da Vinci



Lately I've been getting back into a lot more of a creative space in my head. I don't just mean "Creativity" but actually creating things. For a while I had told myself to avoid working on anything or spending my time doing anything "Fun." The effort that goes into doing photoshop projects or sculptures, or writing about something that doesn't have anything to do with my book takes away from what I "Should" be working on. But what i've been realizing lately is that no matter what it is i'm doing my mind is still working. When I'm drawing faces and cars and practicing my cursive - it's actually a way of teaching myself concepts and idea from the experience - rather than reading about it specifically or what someone else has to say about it.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that I've learned more from actually drawing than reading about how to draw. I've made the most progress when I've been doing something else rather than when I've been trying to make progress. Its a very strange phenomena that answers to problems come to us when we least expect - and not when we want them to!





“All sciences are vain and full of errors that are not born of Experience, the mother of all Knowledge.” - Leonardo da Vinci
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.