Spencarrrr






Feb 1997 -Feb 2012
I have a better grasp of why people believe in "Ghosts" Spencer haunts me. Whenever I shut my bedroom door, I think she is going to scratch at it. Whenever I come home, I'm expecting her to be there waiting for me and acting like I've been gone for years.




The thing that amazes me most of all is that this, person, dog, who has been by my side for almost 15 years is gone. I don't know where she went, I don't know what it means. But what I do know is if there is some kinda after life, I have a crazy-ass-protective-bitch- that will make sure, if she can, that i'm ok.




"Woke up this morning, needed to talk, picked up your bone, stared to call, thats when it hit me that you were gone. So many questions, things left unsaid. So much confustion going around in my head.




So many reasons that just don't make sense. I tried to carry on but something's missing inside. I just want to know you are above me, gimme some kinda sign.




Do you still hear me when i call your name (spencarr) will you be with me when i lose my way. When it gets hard let me know what to do. You always told me you'd never go. I need you to show me that i'm not alone. Do you still hear me when i sing for you? Show me you do. How do I start to make sense of what's left. I still carry your memory of you in my head.




And i'm just not ready to let you go yet. But i know you're proud of the man that i am. And that you would want me to go on ahead. But id give it all up to see you again. I know that i'll see you someday.




someday, I will see you again. I will see you again. Someday, oh someday. I will see you again, I will see you again. Someday. There will be no more tears, oh someday. No more crying. I will see you again.






Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.