Birds of Prey


Ok this is reallly strange. I was just talking about synchonicity on my facebook comments.

I got the new Christina Aguilera Cd today and i've been listening to it. On the way back from Blockbuster I decided that "Birds of Prey" was my favorite song on it, I was realllly thinking about how cool it was.

Right when I got home and only 5 min later I was in my back yard and a Falcon landed on the fence.. My cat chance saw it and ran up to it, not realizing it was as big as he is and could probably eat him.. and it flew away. I was like, omg mom I was just listening to a song called "birds of prey" and went and put it on for her.. weird cause A falcon is a bird of prey.. dun dun dun

Even stranger: This weekend I was talking to my mom about what type of animal different people remind you of. (Mine is an Eagle) I decided to randomly text one of my friends and asked him what his "Spirit animal" is, he said "Falcon" and then sent me a picture of a tattoo he just got of a Falcon on the side of his chest..

Stranger Still: A few min ago I  posted something about "Birds of Prey" on my facebook. He commented "omg, I have a picture of a falcon that landed on a light post as my phone's background!" THEN! another friend, probably mockingly said "I knew a friend with a ford falcon" as if it's just a weird coincidence and I was making too much out of it.

Stranger, stranger still: That same friend Posted a status on his facebook yesterday saying he wanted the new Iphone and someone posted: "I took the other pill" and he said back: "I'm plugged into the matrix"


FRIEND Drooling over iPhone 4... :-P

Yesterday at 3:53pm ·  · 
X:
If only it weren't AT&T
Yesterday at 3:56pm

FRIEND:
I'm plugged into the Matrix.
Yesterday at 4:02pm

X:
I took the other pill.
Yesterday at 4:14pm
Derek Bair
Derek Bair
If only it weren't Apple
8 hours ago · 
Derek Bair
Derek Bair
Birds of prey: "all the red pill did was made u forget why, there is no right there is no wrong, u only see what u want" ;-)

A lyric in Birds of prey is


"Taking the blue pill only made you cry



And all that the red pill did was make you forget why



There is no right, there's no wrong



You only see what you want"


Which is an allusion to the movie "The Matrix" in which Neo has the option to take a red pill which will, if he takes it, will tell him the truth about what the "Matrix" is. If he takes the blue pill, he'll forget everything and will go back to how his life was - in ignorance. 

So, Ironically my friend became entwined into my synchronic situation - without knowing it, and added to it.

BUT thats not all, this part is even stranger, stranger, stranger still.

MY other friend, the Falcon tattoo, fellow pisces friend just posted a link to the new Mortal Combat Trailer.  I started watching it.. and guess what it shows in it... 

Yes, that is the exact same disease I had just blogged about earlier today! Wtf? And what's interesting is that i've never heard of it before today, and I randomly came across it -(before I saw this Mortal Combat trailer) - when I was looking at a video of France: 


Now why there is a video of a baby with  Ichtyiosis Harlequin thats related to a clip of scenery of The Calanque of Morgiou, Marseille, France - I have no idea. But I saw it and clicked on it.. and it was so strange I had to blog about it. Then after all that other synchronistic stuff, I watched a preview where they talk about it, in a new Mortal combat movie no less.. 











I don't know what all that means, but I thought it was intriguing.

Oh, and I just realized that the shirt i'm wearing has an eagle on it... (Another bird of prey)

Birds of Prey - Christina Aguilera

"Suddenly lost inside a fantasy

Everything not quite what it seems to be

Slipping and falling through the looking glass

Catching a glimpse at all that lies behind the masks



You disappear with the dawn

You only see what you want



When you are out with the birds of prey

When you are out with the birds of prey



They watch and they feed


They take what they need

They bite as you bleed

The birds of prey



Taking the blue pill only made you cry

And all that the red pill did was make you forget why

There is no right, there's no wrong

You only see what you want



When you are out with the birds of prey

When you are out with the birds of prey"
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.