The Wait

Sometimes you wait so long for something, that when it gets there, you almost dont realize it.

Writing a book is an interesting process. You can't be done, until you're done. You can work at full speed ahead, but it's still nothing until you're done. I've worked really hard - not at finishing, but at getting to the actual writing process itself. Now that i'm actually here. It's a weird feeling. It's taken 5 years, but i'm here. I don't know how to feel about it because everything I've felt before hand has been apprehension. Now that i'm actually working on it, it's different. It's a good feeling. It's enlightening because for the last few years I've wondered what it would feel like. I've been waiting for it. And now it's happening. I thought it would be this huge and magical experience, but it's not. It feel completely natural and easy.

It's like waiting to lose weight. You think about it for a long time, but then when you start to lose the pounds, you're like, wait I've been waiting for it. Now it's here, what do i feel now?

I feel.. accomplished and good about myself. There isn't too many stories about someone who's doing it. You hear about someone who's been accomplished and you see the AFTER picture, but you don't really hear about the median.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.