precious

im watching precious right now and whats really sad to me, and also really well.. almost comforting, and  prideiful, if thats even a word. is that i treat my dog and cat ands birds better than the characters in this movie. its sick how some people treat other people.  its almost, just ... i dont even know the words to describe it. i  feel bad when i dont take my dog for a walk. i cant even imagine that these kind of things actually happen in the same world i live in. im stuck in between being ignorant just to get by, and trying to actually make a difference. but seriously, if this is what really goes on, whats the point, its like... almost pointless. how do u help the helplesss. what can u really do, why should u even try, is this what the world is really about. if it is, its like, whats the real point of it all, do u try to makeit better or is it to just get through it alive.. and if that is what life reallly is, why were we even born, to live, and yet another conundrem, why isnt my phone letting me put question marks, itll only let me put commas, and that makes me even more upset that this frustrating movie precious. uhhhhhh its barely watch able. it makes as much sad as it does mad.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.