District Awesome

I went and saw District 9 for the second time and came away liking it even more. I would even see it again, and probably will. I had never been so excited for a movie since Jurassic Park and I can honestly say it met all my glorious expectations. I am a huge Alien "Buff" and find the subject totalllly compelling. I 

"All the shacks in District 9 were actual shacks that exists in a section of Johannesburg which were to be evacuated and the residents moved to better government housing, paralleling the events in the film. Also paralleling, the residents had not actually been moved out before filming began. The only shack that was created solely for filming was Christopher Johnson's shack."
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.