Ugh

So wild rivers, a water amusement park, wasn't' very amusing today.
We get in, get a locker, and go to the first ride. Wait for a rubber raft, get it, wait in line.. and.. well. i thought bouncing around from railing to railing was fun, and it was! until there happened to be stairs, behind me...


Blood started pouring down my back as i rushed to the bathroom. Thankfully it stopped flowing before i traumatized any children. Obviously going in the nastiest, chlorinated, -water, (which gave me an ear infection that made me unable to hear out of one ear for a month) wasn't a good idea. So we left, 10min after getting there. I gave the people i went with, their money back, instead of trying to get a refund for being an idiot.
Opps!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.