Mini Mee













I found these on a DVD with old pictures on it. A big theme to my life has been animals. Here you can see me with a balooga, which i'm as white as, and elephant, and a Duck. I was on a horse before i was on a bike.




I've also had just about every kinda pet possible. Hampsters, mice, rats, pigs, cows, sheep, ducks, chickens, a ferret, snakes, turtles, salamanders, toads, hermit crab, dogs of course, cats, horses, goat, budgies, rabits, guinie pigs.




I never realized how spoiled i was until i got a lot older. When you're young, you dont know anything but your own life. This is the house where I mostly grew up. It was on a hill overlooking a 9 achre avacado orchard. I didn't just have a back yard, I had a forest. When my parents bought it, it was 200k. Now it's 3 million. Too bad they didn't keep it. It's made out of Adobe bricks.







This is a weird coincidence. The front of the house had three huge windows. Look familiar?



I was also born in Big Bear, and my last name is Bair, once spelled Bear.

Leonardo Da Vinci's name means, Leonardo from Vinci, the town of Vinci.

Get it? hahahaha

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.