Musical Notes Coded in Last Supper, UH






Italian musician uncovers hidden music in Da Vinci's 'Last Supper'


ROME: It's a new Da Vinci code, but this time it could be for real.
An Italian musician and computer technician claims to have uncovered musical notes encoded in Leonardo Da Vinci's "Last Supper," raising the possibility that the Renaissance genius might have left behind a somber composition to accompany the scene depicted in the 15th-century wall painting.



I have to assume that the majority of people who have been to my web site and blog over the last couple years have assumed i'm just insane. I mean seeing hidden images and finding a real-life Da Vinci "code" - crazy right? Dude, I even considered I was really crazy for most of the time, so I can only imagine what someone else would think.


There have been a lot of times i've doubted what i've found, but then even more times that i've doubted those doubts. I've tried to give up, i've taken more breaks than I should have, but after spending almost 2 years of my life trying to prove myself wrong everything i've found shows that i'm not.


Week after week there are Da Vinci related articles in the news. Many of which I already knew about and have explained in my book. But yet i'm not the one getting any press. There was even someone who got 15 MILLION hits to his web site in a single DAY for announcing a discovery he made that's been in my book for over a year. I had even paid hundreds of dollars for someone to write and release a press release and received NO responses. I even tried again, FOUR more times and yet not a single response? For almost the exact same thing that generated 15 million hits and made headline news? WHY?????? hahahahaha I just don't understand anymore


So as I read that someone else has now found musical notes hidden in the Last Supper it's just like, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hahaha Is everything i've discovered going to be have to be RE-discovered by someone else before anyone could believe me? I specifically say I saw musical notes in the Mona Lisa in my book!


I realize I don't have a degree in anything. I'm only 24 years old. I didn't know anything about art when I started. I'm not a professional writer. But as I see everything i've already figured out and theorized about being verified by Harvard neuro-scientists, and art historians and researchers i'm starting to look past my own "deficiencies" and realize that maybe, just maybe, i'm right!


So for the people who read my site/ book/ blog and have your doubts about the validity of my claims, ask yourself what you really know about it? Have you spent two years obsessing over it? Do you even know anything about Da Vinci or his art? I mean do you think I wrote a 450 page book with complete bullshit that i just fabricated?


I didn't want to do any of this! I didn't wake up one day and decide - "you know what, i want to dedicate my life to writing a book about seeing things in ancient art!" that sounds fun doesn't it??? Maybe - there really is something there! Maybe the greatest genius of ALL TIME, really did put some extra special something something in his art! If he could design a robot, a car, a tank, and a plane hundreds of years before anyone else could understand what they were - maybe he could paint some hidden shit in his art!? hahaha


I'm not the only one to think that Da Vinci created the Shroud of Turin - which has baffled scientist for hundreds of years. It's literally a 3D photograph! Hundreds of years before it should have been possible! So either Jesus decided to let his spiritual impression leave behind a photograph that aligns with Da Vinci's Vitruvian man - or Da Vinci created both.


So maybe after everything i've found is re-found and announced by someone else who's older and wiser than myself - people will take me seriously. Hey, maybe i'll even start to take myself seriously at that point! hahahahahahha
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.