Sfumato Gallery

I just uploaded my next book Sfumato Gallery to print a test copy. It's 250 pages and mostly pictures and basically a summary of Discovering Da Vinci's Daughter with a ton of pictures. I have to see how it looks printed, and it's easier to edit and check for errors that way. It'll be available in the next few weeks. I'm also working on a printed version of "Why Weight?" and of course the updated version of my main book, which I can't seem to even motivate myself to look at. But i'll go a few weeks doing nothing, then a couple days writing non-stop.

Life's actually the best it's been all year. I'm so glad to be home. I'm so glad to be over the bullshit that was holding me back.

I've also been going over all my old personal journals and decided to put some of them up on my web site.. I still can't believe how much I used to write about pretty much nothing.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.