2005: The Black Hole

This is the cover i apparently made, I think it needs to be revised..




Since i'm back home and have access to all my old stuff I decided to go through alllll my papers and boxes of papers and journals. I haven't gotten my journals together since 2004 so I thought that would be a good project for me to get motivated to write again. I didn't realize it but I already have 2005 already put together! It's of course, phone book sized already! I think I even have a 2005 Summary and Cast of Characters already written. The pile of my 2005 journals has the lyrics to a song called "Black Hole" by Lindsay Lohan. It's supposedly 2005's theme song? And now looking back, I totally understand why! It's weird how you can realize something about your life very well, but not REALLY understand it until a couple years later. I was loosing myself (falling in a black hole) and I knew it, but let it happen anyways. All I had were some things I wrote here and there, mostly emails to people, but never too many actual "journals."

But wow, seriously reading through what I have already is such an eye opener. It was like a big down hill spiral to becoming someone I wasn't, THEN a huge uphill ascent back that resulted in some pretty crazy times... It's like I tripped and fell down, and i'm only just now standing back up. But hey, I have thousands of pages of journals a few books to show for it! 2005 was a personal venture into complacency and falling into a black hole - 2006 was finding out what's on the other side... and was... well you'll find out eventually if you keep reading cause i'm going to be posting a lot of them on my web site and putting them in a crazy ass book.


BLACK HOLE




I found my box of letters Lying on the ground

The ones you used to write me before it all went down

I even got a paper cut trying to figure out what to do

With all these memories And you're not who you used to be

and I wonder where you've gone

Have you fallen in a black hole

Somewhere there's a universe of missing stuff

What happened to the good times

What happened to the moments where we had so much

Where's the love [2x]

Remember all those hours laughing on the floor

Those days of doing nothing felt like nothing did before

I don't need those sneakers or that money after all

I'll trade them for an old message or call

'cause it's not how we used to feel

And I wonder what went wrong

Have you fallen in a black hole

Somewhere there's a universe of missing stuff

What happened to the good times

What happened to the moments where we felt so much

Where's the love

I wanna go there, and I wanna know where

Everything that meant something to me is gone

all I found a box of letters,

used to make me smile

But now i feel so lonely

Have you fallen in a black hole

somewhere there's a universe of missing stuff

What happened to the good times

What happened to the moments where we had so much

A black hole somewhere there's a universe of missing stuff

What happened to the good times

What happened to the moments where we had so much

Where's the love

[5x]Has he fallen in a black hole? [3x]

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.