Tattoo

Jordin Sparks First Single:
-
no matter what you say about love
i keep coming back for more
keep my hand in the fire
sooner or later i get what i'm asking for
no matter what you say about life
i learn every time i bleed
the truth is a stranger
my soul is in danger
i gotta let my spirit be free
to admit that i'm wrong
then change my mind
sorry but i have to move on
and you leave you behind

i can't waste time
so give it a moment
i realize nothing is broken
don need to worry about everyhtin ive done
gotta live every second like it was my last one
dont look back
got a new directin
i loved you once i needed protection
you're still apart of everything i do
you're on my heart
just like a tattoo
i'll always have you

im sick of playing all of these games
it's not about taking sides
when i looked in the mirror
it didn't deliver
it hurt enough to think that i could

it hurt to stop and admit i was wrong
then change my mind
sorry i gotta be strong and leave you behind

i cant' waste time so give me a moment
i realize nothing is broken
dont need to worry like everything i've done
live every second like it was my last one

if i live every moment
wont change any moment
you're still apart of me
i will never regret you
still the memory of you
marks everything that i do
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.