Shadow

My favorite new artist Josh Hodge just posted a new song on his myspace.


Shadow:


Driving in the poring rain
wishing you would wash away
thought i left you far behind
back where we both said good bye
your in every face i see
even strangers on the street

you live in this radio
there's no where that i can go
try to run i try to hide
i leave your memory behind
like a shadow you wont leave
i take you everywhere with me
take you everywhere with me

i would walk across the world
miles away from where we were

if that would free me from your chains
help me forget your name

try to run try to hide
i leave your memory behind
like a shadow you wont leave
I take you everywhere with me
take you every where with meeee

oh

I can't shake you
I can't make you
go away
and I can't this
haunting me
for one more day

i try to run i try to hide
and leave you memory behind
like a shadow you wont leave
take you everywhere with me

try to run i try to hide
i leave your memory behind
like a shadow you wont leave, baby
take you everywhere with me
take you everywhere with me
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.