Do you see what I see?

These hidden images all seem to be in the same style. Like an abstract cartoon. See if you can see the hidden pictures inside. I'll make another post later with them enhanced and traced around. Still working on the specifics to seeing these propperly. There is something i'm missing. I'm getting closer and closer though. I figure what I really need to do is get such proof that no one could dispute. The ironic thing is that I know once some experts who know about photo manipulation and advanced optics take this seriously - they will be able to do this a LOT better than me. I just dont think they would believe that painting from over 500 years ago could contain this, and no one has noticed it before. But like I always say, Da Vinci is considered the greatest genius who has EVER LIVED, so this isn't as far fetched as you might think.








Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.