Baby, don't you break my heart slow

My favorite song, from my new favorite artist Taylor Swift

---
I liked the way you wanted me
every night for so long baby
I liked the way you needed me
every time that things got rocky

I almost believed you
but was mistaken
do you mean what you says?
When you said our love could
last forever

well id rather you be mean
then love and lie
id rather hear the truth
than have to say goodbye
i'd rather take a blow
at least then i would know
but baby,
dont break my heart slow

i Liked the way you'd hold me
everynight for so long baby
i liked the way you'd sing to me
everytime that things got rocky

I once believed in you
Was i mistaken?
Did you say,
Do you say what you mean?
when you said our love could last forver

Cause I'd rather be mean
then love and leave
id rather hear the truth
than have to say goodbye
id rather take a blow
at least then id know

you'd run around and lead me on forever
when id stay at home, still thinking
we're together
i wanted our love to last forever

but id rather you be mean then
love and lie
and id rather hear the truth than
have to say goodbye

but baby dont you break my heart slow
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.