OM last supper







This just made headline news on aol! What this guy found (Slavisa Pesci) is what i've already found months ago and is in my book! The EXACT same thing! Mirroring the Last Supper on itself, hidden images, and Jesus holding a baby~!













http://www.itsjustlife.com/ddd_cthree.html to read it and see the pictures.













"Websites www.leonardodavinci.tv, www.codicedavinci.tv, www.cenacolo.biz and www.leonardo2007.com had 15 million hits on Thursday morning alone, organizers said, adding they were trying to provide a more powerful server for the sites."


Wow! For the SAME thing I have been working on for a year ahh i'm freaking out, in a good way. Not only cause it confirms what I found, but because I kNOW for sure now that there is interested and it's just a matter of time! and the time might have finally come!


For anyone reading this, please please please help me get what i've found out there!


"Now Slavisa Pesci, an information technologist and amateur scholar, says superimposing the "Last Supper" with its mirror-image throws up another picture containing a figure who looks like a Templar knight and another holding a small baby."



This is a picture from my book! There's the Baby. I mirror'ed the Last Supper on itself almost 7 months ago!



I have literally hundreds of pictures of the Last Supper Mirror'ed on itself in different positions on my computer!

I'm going to put up a Last Supper section on my site right now! I already had one but deleted it when I took a break from my book about a month ago! I'm re-modivated obviously and hopefully now something will finally happen!!

CLICK HERE TO READ ON OLD POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT THIS IN MORE DETAIL


CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY REVAMPED LAST SUPPER SECTION

CLICK HERE TO READ CHAPTER 3: A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE WHERE I TALK ABOUT THE LAST SUPPER DISCOVERY

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.