Idiots

My life didn't start to get any better until I stopped talking to two people who consumed me. Two people who said they would do anything for me, but never did. They said they did, but words aren't enough. You shoudln't have to make excuses for people just to justify associating with them. Sometimes people really are just selfish, ignorant - idiots with so many insecurities and lies that they dont know

Let go of anyone who complicates your life and makes you feel bad about yourself. Especially when it's in the guise of love or friendship - let them go. People who are weak, hold onto and bring down people who are strong. Misery loves company and that's company I won't keep.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.