Sober

Kelly Clarkson's New Song - Sober

"I don't know

This could break my heart or save me

Nothings real until you let go completely

So here I go with all my thoughts

I've been saving,

So here I go

with all my fears Weighing on me

3 weeks and i'm still sober..

picked all my wheat but kept the flower

and i dont know i could crash and burn

but maybe at the end of this road

I might catch a glimpse of me

3 weeks and i'm still breathing

been a long road since those hands

I left my tears in but I know,

it's never really over 3 weeks

and i'm still standing here

3 weeks and i'm getting better here

3 weeks and i'm breathing

3 weeks and i'm still remembering

3 weeks and i'm still sober

Breathe, and i'm still living. Love, and i'm still leaving. Gone, but i'm still listening. Here, but you're still missing.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.