Haunted




Louder louder

the voices in my head

whipsers taunting

all the things you said

fast the days go by and

i'm still stuck in this moment

of wanting you here

time in the blink of an eye

you held my hand

you held me tight

now you're gone

and i'm still crying

shocked, broken, i'm dying inside


where are you?

I need you

Dont leave me here on my own

speak to me

be near me

i can't survive unless i know you're with me


shadows linger only to my eye

i see you i feel you

dont leave my side

it's not fair

just when i found my world

they took you

they broke you

they tore out your heart


i miss you

you hurt me

you left with a smile

mistaken your sadness

was hiding inside

now all that's left

of the pieces to find

the mystery you kept

the soul behind the lies


Where are you?

I need you

Dont leave me here on my own

Speak to me

Be near me

I can't survive unless I know you're with me


why did you go?

All these questions run though my mind

i wish i couldn't feel it all

let me be known

i'm starting to fall


- Haunted, Kelly Clarkson.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.2.1 - Shone

Mohenjo Daro

Nothing's real until you let go completely.